Monday, October 21, 2013

Silly Sugar Autumn

We have had quite the eventful fall season. Here is a little recap of what is going on in our neck of the woods.
Both boys are now preschoolers. We are loving our Montessori program here in our little college town. I would be happy to share information about the school to anyone who may be interested. I am assisting in the classroom, which has been simultaneously wonderful and exhausting. I really love Miss Jane. She has so much knowledge and patience. It has been a wonderful learning experience for me to work beside her. The boys are growing in their education so quickly. It is wonderful to see how effective the Montessori method is first hand. I am so very blessed to have this time with them.

Our new home is very close to my parents. It has been wonderful to live next to them. We actually see them less frequently than we used to, because we now have a yard (yay!).  They have a wonderful Ash tree that produces a lot of leaves in the fall. We have gone over a few times to play in the leaves. I decided today I would take some pictures.

The oldest brother officially graduated to a size 6 this morning. Really, it just happened this morning. Yesterday he wore size 5 pants to church and today all of his size 5 pants magically fit his brother. I have to say, I don't recommend marrying a 6'8" man. It's a good thing The Chemist has such a wonderful personality. Otherwise, I might have a hard time accepting the emotional stress it takes for us all to go clothing shopping. I do have unusually large kids. Today in the store, a woman assumed that the boys were five and six years old, and obviously should be much better behaved. 

We got a cat: Paws. Little Bit's prayers have been answered. 

We are going to one of the local pumpkin patches after dinner for FHE, pictures to follow. For now, here is some pictures of our adventures today. :)





3 comments:

  1. Ugh. I love your boys so much! They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ash! I love you so much. I'm hoping the stars will align and we will see each other soon.

      Delete
  2. Such fun pictures! :) I kinda do miss the leaves turning orange... yellow... but not the falling off and snow part that follows... ;) Great pics too!

    ReplyDelete