Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Laundry

Since being pregnant (and let's be honest: in general), laundry has been the hardest chore for me to keep up with. It's hard to bend over. It's discouraging to pretreat and scrub the stains of little boys. It's impossible to fold laundry when the boys play in it. It's my least favorite chore, by far.

When I heard this talk by Thomas S. Monson, I cried a little. It was a talk given before I had piles and piles of laundry, but it still touched my heart. Since Mason was born, I have been meaning to put this quote next to our washer and dryer. Today, I finally decided to see if Pinterest had something cute for me to use. Luck would have it, although there was lots of cute, there wasn't a design that included the whole quote that I loved. So, I decided to design myself a sticker, and throw a background on it for anyone else that may want to use it. 

Remember how precious your children are, even if scrubbing grass, paint, and who-knows-what stains are getting you down. Children are a gift to be loved and cherished. They have one chance at childhood. Love them through it.

Here is a printable:

Here is the B/W text I will use to create a sticker:

No comments:

Post a Comment